Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Power Chi Energetics-The Way to Health & Vitality
How many times have you gone to sleep at night, swearing you will do Power Chi Energetics in the morning, and then changing your mind just eight hours later because when you get up, you don't feel like exercising?
While this can happen to the best of us, it doesn't mean you should drop the ball altogether when it comes to staying fit. What people need to realize is that staying active and eating right are critical for long-term health and wellness -- and that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
The more you know about how your body responds to your lifestyle choices, the better you can customize a nutrition and exercise plan that is right for you. When you eat well, increase your level of physical activity, and do Power Chi Energetics Exercise at the proper intensity, you are informing your body that you want to burn a substantial amount of fuel. This translates to burning fat more efficiently for energy.
In other words, proper eating habits plus exercise equals fast metabolism, which, in turn gives you more energy throughout the day and allows you to do more physical work with less effort.
The true purpose of the Power Chi Energetics [PCE] exercise is to send a repetitive message to the body asking for improvement in metabolism, strength, aerobic capacity and overall fitness and health. Each time that you do the PCE exercises your body responds by upgrading its capabilities to burn fat throughout the day and night. The routine doesn't have to be intense to work for you, but it does need to be consistent.
I recommend engaging in regular PCE exercise 3-4 times per week for 20 to 30 minutes per session, and PCE ABS training 2 times per day for 5 to 10 minutes per session. This balanced approach provides a
one-two punch, incorporating PCE exercise to burn fat and deliver more oxygen, and PCE Abs training to burn more calories cut unwanted excess from around the waist, mid-section and hard to reach areas.
Here are some simple PCE exercise tips that may work for you:
* Warm Up -- seven to eight minutes light aerobic activity intended to increase blood flow and lubricate and warm-up your tendons and joints before starting the PCE Exercise Routine.
* Aerobic Exercise -- Pick one or two favorite activities and combine them with your PCE exercise routine, they could be jogging, rowing, biking, dancing or whatever fits your lifestyle. Perform 12 to 15 minutes of the first activity and continue with 10 minutes of the second activity. Cool down during the last five minutes.
* Stretching -- Wrap up your PCE exercise session by stretching, breathing deeply, relaxing and meditating.
When starting an Power Chi Energetics exercise program, it is important to have realistic expectations. Depending on your initial fitness level, you should expect the following changes early on.
* From one to two weeks -- Feel better and have more energy.
* From two to six weeks -- Lose size and inches while becoming leaner. Clothes begin to fit more loosely. You are gaining muscle and losing fat.
* After six to eight weeks -- Start losing weight quite rapidly.
Once you make the commitment to do the PCE exercise three to four times a week, don't stop there. You should also change your diet and/or eating habits. Eat several small meals (optimally four) and a couple of small snacks throughout the day
* Make sure every meal is balanced -- incorporate palm-sized proteins like fish, egg whites and dairy products, fist-sized portions of complex carbohydrates like whole-wheat bread and pasta, wild rice, multigrain cereal and potatoes, and fist-sized portions of vegetable and
* Limit your fat intake to only what's necessary for adequate flavor
* Drink at least eight 8-oz. glasses of water throughout the day
* I also recommend that you take a multi-vitamin each day to ensure you are getting all the vitamins and minerals your body needs.
Enjoy life, we all deserve it.
You'll find many more useful information and articles when you sign up for free at www.powerchienergetics.com